Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Sample Sunday post from Book 1 of the Infinion Series, Regression

Journal of Doctor Nicholas Weaver
September 21, 98 P. I.                   

It is so incredibly frustrating to know I was born just a little too late. Ten years earlier, even five years sooner, and I could have turned the tide or made someone listen. Because of my birth date, each timeline greets me with only months to spare before living Impact over again. First Adya dies, and with her any chance of Hope. Then, watching the panic, the famine, the pestilence. I do what I can to ease their suffering but I must do more. I must prevent it. This is what drives me, what has sustained me through a thousand years where I have relived the horrors repeatedly. But I grow weary with the effort. 



No comments:

Post a Comment